Forbes has these recommendations for gift (giving and receiving) for 2011 holidays
- What Makes Your Brain Happy and Why You Should Do the Opposite by David DiSalvo
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Who’s in Charge?: Free Will and the Science of the Brain by Michael Gazzaniga
- The Folly of Fools: The Logic of Deceit and Self-Deception in Human Life by Robert Trivers
- The Secret Life of Pronouns: What Our Words Say About Us by James Pennebaker
Seems to be a great list. I am especially looking forward to DiSalvo’s and Gazzaniga’s books.